| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Busan in April is mild at 12.9 °C (55.22 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 17 °C (62.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 9 °C (48.2 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily average temperatures in April is 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- The weather in April is very faintly moist with some rain. Some 148.6mm (5.9in) of H2O tumbles across an average of 9 days.
- The skies in Busan are a little sunny with on balance a measurable 7:03 of intense sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 12:31 long and the longest day is 13:33 long with an average length of 13:02.
- There are approximately 5:49 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 54.8% of daylight hours and cloudy 45.2% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Busan April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Busan, South Korea
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Busan:
- Pohang, North Korea - 107.9 kms (67 miles) NNE
- Hagi, Japan - 230.2 kms (143.1 miles) ESE
- Izuhara, Japan - 103.5 kms (64.3 miles) SSE
- Yamaguchi, Japan - 245.3 kms (152.4 miles) ESE
- Shimonoseki, Japan - 215.9 kms (134.2 miles) SE
- Iizuka, Japan - 222.7 kms (138.4 miles) SE
- Fukuoka, Japan - 209.5 kms (130.2 miles) SE
- Hirado, Japan - 199 kms (123.7 miles) SSE
- Saga, Japan - 235.3 kms (146.2 miles) SSE
- Sasebo, Japan - 225 kms (139.8 miles) SSE