| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Busan in February is cool at 3.7 °C (38.66 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 9 °C (48.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of 0 °C (32 °F).
- In February the average diurnal temperature variation/ range is 9 °C (16.2 °F).
- The weather in February is a little parched with periodic sleet, rain or snow. A mere 42.9mm (1.7in) of liquid is discharged during on average 6 days.
- In February the blue above Busan is reasonably fine with on balance a moderate 6:07 of splendid sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 10:26 long and the longest day is 11:19 long with an average length of 10:52.
- There are approximately 4:34 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 57.2% of daylight hours and cloudy 42.8% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Busan February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Busan, South Korea
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Busan:
- Pohang, North Korea - 107.9 kms (67 miles) NNE
- Hagi, Japan - 230.2 kms (143.1 miles) ESE
- Izuhara, Japan - 103.5 kms (64.3 miles) SSE
- Yamaguchi, Japan - 245.3 kms (152.4 miles) ESE
- Shimonoseki, Japan - 215.9 kms (134.2 miles) SE
- Iizuka, Japan - 222.7 kms (138.4 miles) SE
- Fukuoka, Japan - 209.5 kms (130.2 miles) SE
- Hirado, Japan - 199 kms (123.7 miles) SSE
- Saga, Japan - 235.3 kms (146.2 miles) SSE
- Sasebo, Japan - 225 kms (139.8 miles) SSE