| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Busan in January is very cool at 2.2 °C (35.96 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 6 °C (42.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -2 °C (28.4 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature range/ variation in January is 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- The weather in January is dry with occasional sleet, snow or rain. A mere 31.7mm (1.2in) of water is transfered during on average 5 days.
- In January the skies in Busan are fine having on balance a detectable 6:36 of glaring sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 9:50 long and the longest day is 10:24 long with an average length of 10:04.
- There are approximately 3:18 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 66.6% of daylight hours and cloudy 33.4% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Busan January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Busan, South Korea
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Busan:
- Pohang, North Korea - 107.9 kms (67 miles) NNE
- Hagi, Japan - 230.2 kms (143.1 miles) ESE
- Izuhara, Japan - 103.5 kms (64.3 miles) SSE
- Yamaguchi, Japan - 245.3 kms (152.4 miles) ESE
- Shimonoseki, Japan - 215.9 kms (134.2 miles) SE
- Iizuka, Japan - 222.7 kms (138.4 miles) SE
- Fukuoka, Japan - 209.5 kms (130.2 miles) SE
- Hirado, Japan - 199 kms (123.7 miles) SSE
- Saga, Japan - 235.3 kms (146.2 miles) SSE
- Sasebo, Japan - 225 kms (139.8 miles) SSE