| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Busan in June is warm at 20.3 °C (68.54 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 24 °C (75.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 17 °C (62.6 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily mean temperatures in June is 7 °C (12.6 °F).
- The weather in June is quite sopping with rain now and again. A sizable 223.9mm (8.8in) of fluid is released during on average 11 days.
- In June the heavens above Busan are reasonably fine having on average a detectable 6:19 of beaming sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 14:21 long and the longest day is 14:31 long with an average length of 14:28.
- There are approximately 7:59 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 44.2% of daylight hours and cloudy 55.8% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Busan June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Busan, South Korea
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Busan:
- Pohang, North Korea - 107.9 kms (67 miles) NNE
- Hagi, Japan - 230.2 kms (143.1 miles) ESE
- Izuhara, Japan - 103.5 kms (64.3 miles) SSE
- Yamaguchi, Japan - 245.3 kms (152.4 miles) ESE
- Shimonoseki, Japan - 215.9 kms (134.2 miles) SE
- Iizuka, Japan - 222.7 kms (138.4 miles) SE
- Fukuoka, Japan - 209.5 kms (130.2 miles) SE
- Hirado, Japan - 199 kms (123.7 miles) SSE
- Saga, Japan - 235.3 kms (146.2 miles) SSE
- Sasebo, Japan - 225 kms (139.8 miles) SSE